Sunday, September 25, 2011

Clothed Confusion


Today, like most other days for the past month or two have been spent laying around in comfy sweats and loose T-Shirts. Why, you ask?

BECAUSE NOTHING CUTE IS COMFORTABLE ANYMORE!!

I can no longer button any pair of jeans I own, Most of my shirts are creeping up too high on my belly, and don't even start with my bras! Don't get me wrong, I am loving this bump for the most part, people are all happy and smiley when I tell them it's okay to rub it and everyone wants to know my entire plan, delivery, knowledge of the sex, what college the child will attend, etc. It's fun, but I swear if one more shirt rolls up over my belly or another underwire jabs into places I didn't even know existed, I am going to go crazy!

So the solution? Buy new clothes.
Fun, until you start adding up all of the costs, yikes!

Luckily I have had the privilege of my mother and a few friends give me a couple of pieces to get me by for going out or just to the grocery store, but let me tell you, as an employee of a company that requires pants, (jeans, slacks, etc.) and no sleeve-less shirts, living in the hotter portion of Northern California has not been too fun between the non-buttoned jeans and the extra heat I somehow acquire during this pregnancy.


So, if only my employer were cool with the leggings and over-sized maternity tank top, I would be set! Until then, or until Fall actually starts for us, I am going to have to suck it up and buy new clothes. Le' Siiiiiigh. At least there was a little rain today, maybe things won't be too bleak and uncomfortable for too much longer. Then again, Wednesday we are supposed to be back at 90°.



No comments:

Post a Comment