Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Falling Back In Love With Fall


In California we get our cooler seasons a little later than most, usually. This year, like the past few, have been pretty wishy-washy as far as Mother Nature has been concerned. In the middle to end of September we suddenly had cold, rainy days with no sunshine in site, this however, only lasted about 4 days. Now, for the first time since, after waiting all October, throughout Halloween, we finally got our cold weather back. I am a happy camper.

Fall has always pretty much been my favorite time of year, but after a beautiful Summer, filled with a lot of me staying out of the sun and heat due to my pregnancy, I was a pretty sad hot-weather-hermit for a few months. So now, to finally have some weather that my body can be comfortable in and my clothes can be a little more comfy without me sweating my ass off, I am ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment